Why get involved?
ECAP is working to develop a circular approach to clothing across Europe. We work across eight different areas to achieve this.
If you are a designer, retailer, brand, supplier, public sector body, procurer, municipal policy maker, re-use, recycling or charity organisation who is interested in getting involved, we would love to hear from you.
Participating in this exciting project will enable your organisation to:
- Become a recognised leader in the development of a European-wide framework on sustainable clothing
- Reduce the footprint of individual garments and gain potential associated cost savings
- Receive advice, training and tools
- Develop relationships with suppliers, customers, consumers, government and other partners
- Support environmental and corporate responsibility targets
- Share learning and experience with organisations in the ECAP network
- Build a robust circular economy throughout Europe that will support job creation and the environment
How to get involved
Get in touch with our experts below if you are interested in a particular action area.
- Design for longevity and lower impact: Tobias Harboe
- Retailer & brands: Ria Kearney
- Supply chain: Ria Kearney
- Public procurement: Barbara van Offenbeek
- Consumers: Fiona Clougherty
- Young consumers: Hannah Carter
- Fibre 2 fibre (f2f): Hanneke op den Brouw
- Increasing clothing recovery rates: Emile Bruls