Benefits of being involved in ECAP
If you are a designer, retailer, brand, supplier, the public sector, re-use, recycling and charity organisation, we encourage you to join ECAP.
Being a part of this exciting project will enable participants to:
- Reduce the overall footprint of individual garments and gain potential associated cost savings.
- Support environmental and corporate responsibility targets.
- Receive advice, training and tools from specialist industry organisations.
- Become a recognised leader in the development and network of a European wide framework in sustainable clothing.
- Gain knowledge and share learning and experience with organisations in the ECAP network.
- Develop case studies to communicate and build relations with customers, consumers, government and other partners.
- Build a robust circular economy throughout Europe that will support job creation and the environment.
Interested in finding out more about one of the specific actions?
- Design for longevity and lower impact – Contact email@example.com
- Retailer & Brands Action Plans – Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supply Chain Action Plans – Contact email@example.com
- Public Procurement Action – Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Consumers – Contact email@example.com
- Young Consumers – Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fibre 2 Fibre (f2f) Recovery – Contact email@example.com
- Increasing Clothing Recovery Rates – Contact firstname.lastname@example.org