The London Waste and Recycling Board (LWARB) are running a London-based Love Not Landfill campaign targeted at younger consumers. Activities include student collections, workshops and events in 6th forms and universities, the redesigning and positioning of textile recycling banks and a pop up shop. All actions will aim to share knowledge and encourage behaviour change in the fast fashion generation.
In addition to the campaign LWARB are working with a selected retailer to trial an alternative business model.
If you’re interested in reaching out to young people in London:
- Use the Love Not Landfill logo and hashtag (#lovenotlandfill) and other campaign
materials such as key messages, images and social media content.
- Tap into the Love Not Landfill team’s experience and expertise with the ability to tailor
the campaign content to your country and needs.
- Update your business model: consider leasing or renting clothes to consumers.
- Work together with a network of like-minded European organisations towards a common
- Engage your customers and enhance your brand.
How are you going to get involved? Be an active participant
If you’re 16-24 and interested please check out Love Not Landfill online.
If you’re a brand, retailer, charity selling clothes, 6th form or university then contact the Love Not Landfill team to talk about how you can support or get involved in the campaign activities.
Show your public support
Use the hashtag #lovenotlandfill across all social media. Follow our social media channels and share our content.
Register your interest, discuss what you want from working with us and help us shape future activity in this exciting project.
Find out more